SD card (Secure Digital Card) is an ultra-small flash memory card which is designed to provide high storage capacity within small size. SD cards are most commonly used in different portable gadgets which require extra memory space to save files. Some of such gadgets are mobile phones, cameras, digital video camcorders, music players, etc. With the help of SD card, one can store various types of files (such as audio clips, music, videos, images, documents etc.) for a long period of time.
Data that are saved on SD cards get missing or lost due to varied reasons. In such situations you need to remain calm and utilize this SD card data recovery software to recover all files in best possible way. Recovery of file using this SD card data recovery software is feasible task because, when any kind of deletion or data loss happens on SD card, then only logical existence is lost. This means that files keep on existing at the saved memory space area, as long as they aren't overwritten by any of the new file or folder.
Before knowing how to use this SD card recovery software to recover files from SD card, let's preview some of the circumstances which cause data loss from SD card.
1) Accidental Deletion: If you have used SD card for long period of time, then you must have deleted some of the files on regular interval. If while deleting useless files from SD card, some important files are selected and delete button is pressed/applied then those files are gone.
2) Deletion While Previewing: It is a general tendency among camera, camcorder and phone owners to preview images/videos after capturing them. If you accidentally click on delete button while previewing images or videos, then those files get erased immediately. Similar mistake may happen when you randomly delete few files from gallery of respective gadget.
3) Interruption while Data Transfer: Data loss may take place due to abrupt ending of file transfer process (done by use of CUT Paste command) on SD card. Abrupt termination of file transfer process can happen on SD card due to varied reason such as faulty port, USB driver issue, mistakenly clicking close button on file transfer popup window, etc.
4) Accidental Formatting: The easiest way to erase all files from SD card in a collective way is applying format option. File system of SD card is reset when any of you apply format option on any SD card. So, if you accidentally format SD card then all file details are cleared from file system immediately.
5) Virus Attack: Software or applications which can make some inadequate changes in file or file system of any storage device are called as virus. In case, if these unwanted programs get inside SD card and corrupts file system then all files saved over SD card may get unreachable.
6) Improper Ejection: It is always recommended to use Eject option over different peripheral storage devices while removing them from attached electronic devices. If you don't use Eject option before removing SD card from attached gadget then it may result in corruption of SD card.
This SD card recovery program can be easily be used to deal any data loss scenarios that has been detailed so far. This SD card recovery software guides you at every single step to perform recovery of files in a very simplistic way.
Benefits of using this SD card recovery software:
Step 1: Download executable file of this software by clicking on Download Now button (shown above).
Step 2: As downloading of software finishes, install it on your computer or laptop.
Step 3: Launch this recovery software to open its Home Screen as shown in the Figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 4: Connect your SD card to your computer or laptop using card reader or card adapter.
Step 5: On Home Screen you will get three options, i.e. "Recover Files", " Recover Photos" and "Recover Drives". Among these three options you need to select "Recover Photos".
Step 6: On the next screen select "Recover Lost Photos" option to retrieve files from SD card as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Recover Lost Photos
Step 7: Next, you need to select SD card from which you wish to recover data and click on “Next” button to start scanning process.
Figure 3: Select SD Card
Step 8: On completion of scanning process you can check files in Data View or File Type View as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4: List of Recovered Files
Step 9: If you are satisfied with the trail version of this software, then you can purchase this software and save the files at desired location.